The Secret Way Excel Pros Automate Their Workflow & Save Time By
Eliminating Annoying Tasks…
Watch this FREE Preview from the course👇
Stop Wasting Time On Boring Tasks
Have you always wanted to automate those boring Excel tasks, like formatting the same reports week after week?
Wouldn’t it be nice if data entry was automated and you could create your own custom tools to automate your work?
In today’s workplace, with the ever-increasing demand for production, and more work – you need a competitive advantage to get more done with less time!:
- 81% of businesses globally use Excel
- This can account for 10 to 30% or more of our working lives
- and most people just learn enough to get by so they can survive to the next boring report or deadline…
🚨When I Started In VBA There Was Nothing But Books and Blogs… And Writing My First Program For Work Took Over A Year…
I remember the first programming job I got working in Excel like it was yesterday.
I went in to a job interview for an accounting job. I knew nothing about accounting.
The interviewer asked me about my Excel skills I listed on my resume and then the boss came in.
They told me they wanted me to rewrite a bunch of legacy programs that weren’t working well anymore.
They asked me to write these programs in Excel. What?!
I had mastered Excel formulas and making cool worksheets that could format and use neat data validation.
But I didn’t know any VBA or programming.
Naturally, I said, “Sure”.
That weekend, I started buying all the books on VBA I could find and searching the internet.
Although I found a few helpful resources, the project took a LONG time to complete, since nothing was out there to take a complete newbie and progressively teach them how to build REAL Programs in Excel.
I promised myself that I would make it easier for other people to learn this valuable skill and so the Ultimate Excel VBA Course was born (several years later).
Here’s What I Was Missing…
Early on in my Excel VBA journey, I didn’t know what I didn’t know, so I’d waste a lot of time testing different controls, tools, solutions – only to find there are still better ones and have to re-do lots of things…
There’s nothing more frustrating than using buttons and dropdown controls (comboboxes) on a worksheet, only to find that they sometimes resize or disappear if overused.
I wish I knew about how powerful and professional Userforms are when I was starting out!
Loops open doors! You can:
- Automatically create tens, hundreds, thousands of rows of data in a split second
- Scan tables (like writing your own VLookup only more options!)
- Write dynamic custom reports (that are not your basic cookie-cutter pivot tables)
- Make changes to your data sets on a massive scale with surgical precision!
ActiveX? Form Controls?
I wasted so much time using the wrong controls, or using the right controls wrong.
Most people are looking for a button or a drop-down menu (ComboBox), but there are sooo many things you can do with these controls, so many options and actually more controls than you think.
Each bit of knowledge with each control will save you from wasting loads of time.
Don’t Waste Years Learning the Hard Way!
Unless you’ve got unlimited time to invest in blog searching, making mistakes, errors
and endless learning curve, use my 15+ years of experience using Excel to streamline your workflow!
Learn My Secrets Of Automation…
I want to share something that will take you from Excel Novice to Automation Master.
Think about the smartest Excel guru at your office.
Now multiply that times 10 and then add 300 horsepower and magic and…
Ok, well what I mean is imagine you being able to click a button and BAM! Your tasks are done.
This is the power of advanced automation training…
Introducing: The Ultimate Excel VBA Course by Dan Strong
Are you ready to see what can truly be accomplished with a thorough knowledge of Excel VBA?
In my full-length 30+hour course, I teach you how to take Excel by the horns and make it do whatever you want, whenever you want.
It can go through loads of information and create a printable report for you.
You can make custom forms so that you can access, analyze, edit, or add new information quickly to your data tables/ worksheets.
I’ll show you the easiest tricks to learn this basic language in a fun, progressive method.
Learn at your own pace.
With each of my short, info-packed lectures, you’ll learn another essential skill that you can immediately use.
You’ll find yourself handling these Automation tools instantly and in any spreadsheet you already use every day.
If there’s one thing I’m good at – and my students are good at – it’s AUTOMATION.
My motto is, “If I’m not making everybody’s job easier, quicker and more enjoyable, I don’t deserve to have this job” – and that’s what I live by.
After Taking This Course, You’ll…
👉 Automate and Customize data entry forms
👉 Choose the right Loop for each task
👉 Master the CELLS and RANGE objects in multiple scenarios
👉 Create multiple Variable styles to match your need
👉 Customize your VBA Editor and Understand all the Toolbars and options
👉 Debug and Troubleshoot code like a boss!
👉 Record, Modify or Write Macros from scratch
👉 Make Custom Formulas/Functions on the fly
👉 Breeze through IF THEN statements and conquer all the Logical Operators
👉 Batch out inter-active MessageBoxes, InputBoxes and give users CHOICES!
👉 Create Your Own Custom Functions to be used In VBA or in a Cell!
👉 Learn Code Slimming and Efficiency Techniques & Speed Up Your Code Massively with Dan’s “VBA Speed Hacks”
👉 Generate Custom Reports that can be printed, Add filters to report menus to narrow the records
👉 Take control of forms, Buttons, Drop-down menus, Checkboxes and option buttons AND so much more. .
👉 Trigger code from a number of different methods – from Clicking on a cell – to De-Selecting a worksheet.
👉 Set up Special Commands when a workbook: Opens or closes, is selected, any cell or certain cells are selected, right before printing, etc. . .
👉 Manipulate Userforms for data entry, report generation, editing tables/databases – ALL within your control. Restrict the flow of data OR make the Userform(s) responsive, calculating, INTUITIVE.
👉 Streamline your work and the work of others.
👉 Ultimately, we’re going to Put Excel ON AUTOPILOT…
PLUS, You’ll Get…
📅 Full lifetime access to the course content, updates and to me for 100% complete support
⌛ Over 30 hours of on-demand video
🎲 30+ Unique Excel Projects, Games and Exercises, and a myriad of Mid-Lecture Challenges!
💻 Hundreds of Powerful, ready-to-use VBA code examples that you can use out of the box
Everything you need to transform your work into play and make Excel do your work for you
AND so much more. . .
See What REAL Students Are Saying About The Ultimate Excel VBA Course
Matt had massive hurdles with his project at work.
He had been handed a major project that had really stumped him.
After he got our course, he aced the project and his boss was so happy, they gave him a nice BONUS!
Be like Matt.
Ready to streamline your tasks or get your own raise or bonus?
Robert used to do everything manually, the boring way..
He’s taken several other VBA courses, but they were boring or difficult.
Robert was able to automate most of his work after taking our course.
He says 80% of his tasks at work are now on auto-pilot!!
Naturally, he’s mad at himself for waiting so long!
John took a boring 4-hour process and used his Excel VBA skills to shave it down to 30 seconds?
That’s 30 seconds of him going and getting coffee while the computer did the work for him!
Do you want to join the Excel Automators club?
Grab our course and dive in. Let’s put your work on Autopilot too!
What Will You Get With The Course?
Most beginners have no idea how to get started in programming. That’s why we’ve developed a progressive method; the perfect path from complete newbie to advanced ninja… You get:
Once you’re in, you’re in. No monthly or annual fees. Ever. You’ll be able to come back to the course materials again and again, whenever and wherever works best for you.
We’re constantly updating the course to include new lectures, new ways of doing things, new exercises or games to challenge you and keep you growing. Much of this is due to student feedback, so be sure to drop us a line!
This is not a fly-by-night operation. We’re here to stay and we fully support our student base. We have a forum for questions where the instructor as well as our Excel Ninja community can interact and help you understand the concepts or with errors you may have.
Show off your new skills: Get a
Certificate of Completion
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or other professional profiles.…
Students enrolled in ExcelVbaIsFun.com courses are eligible to receive course certification after successful completion of all lectures and course practice materials. Course quizzes, practice exercises and mid-lecture challenges are all integrated into the course to solidify learning along the way and help toward the course certification.
What REAL Students Are Saying…
… The best part of it is that Dan is extremely interactive with everyone that takes the course. If you have questions he gets back to you immediately and he’s always willing to help you… I reached out to him about help with a project I’m doing at work and he’s gone above and beyond to make sure that my project got done and all my questions got answered. I would definitely highly recommend the course, it’s really great – especially if you’re a beginner programmer.
I took the course without knowing anything about programming and I just wanted to improve my Excel skills for the project that I was working on and to improve the over all spreadsheet itself. It’s a great course and I highly recommended. Dan is a great instructor for it.
I admit I was a little bit skeptical at first that there could be a course on a high-level topic like this that would be both accessible to newbies and could really engage with more experienced Excel users without really pulling them through a slog. I feel like I fell right in the middle of those two categories.
I really love the course! I still have a few more lectures and sections to go but I’m still working through them. It’s really really intuitive, it’s really easy and dare I say even fun to watch sometimes.
Again – can’t overstate how helpful it’s been and I really looking forward to whatever you do next so keep up the good work.
What Kind Of Practical Exercises And Games Are Included?
So glad you asked!
We understand that some people learn better by HEARING, some like to READ and SEE, others prefer to experience by DOING.
That’s why we designed our curriculum to combine visual, auditory and kinesthetic learning styles into one big awesome course!
Yes, we have a few PowerPoints here and there to help with key concepts, but most of the course is hands-on.
You get to follow along and try new things out all the time to solidify your mental gains!
We’ll not only learn how to manipulate Cells, Sheets and even Workbooks..
We’ll also learn how to manipulate controls using hover effects, images, click events.
In this example, we’re able to calculate regular wages OR using special Overtime rules, depending on which macro the user wants to run.
We also are using a special little-known hover trick to make descriptive labels appear elsewhere on the sheet when you hover over a button!
We also get to make our own interactive games, such as
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Tic-Tac-Toe (as shown to the right)👉
Morse Code Generator
Random Password Generators
Login and Password Userforms (that close the workbook after 3 failed passwords!)
Look how easy it is to perform data entry with this Stock Shares Userform!
Make your own custom responsive calculators (or do like I do and combine auto-calculation features with data entry).
You can do so many things with UserForms!!
Your Full Course Curriculum
THE ULTIMATE EXCEL VBA COURSE
The Range Object
In the first section, we’ll be guiding you through the basics of how to create your first macro from scratch and read and write to cells. We’ll also cover different ways to run your macros, including making a cool looking button to trigger your macro.
- Intro and Course Workbooks download
- Get the Developer Tab and Intro to Developer Tab
- Getting started with Range object
- Quick Tip – Project Explorer and Properties Window!
- Creating Your First Macro From Scratch
- Adding a Secondary Command. . .
- Debugging in Excel VBA
- Saving a Macro-Enabled Workbook (.xlsm)
- Before You Begin The Exercises
- Exercise 01 – Question
- Exercise 01 – Answer
- Several Ways to trigger your Macro
- Affecting Multiple Cells with One Range Command – 2 Methods
- Adding Strings of Text to a Cell
- Using a Named Range with the Range Object
- Range Object Quiz
In the second section, we’ll go in-depth about all the properties and methods you need in order to manipulate one or more cells. You can change the font size, color, bold or italic, but also set formulas or format cells easily using VBA!
- .VALUE Property
- .TEXT Property
- .ROW and .COLUMN Properties
- .SELECT Property
- .COUNT Property
- Exercise 02a – Question
- Exercise 02a – Answer
- .ADDRESS Property
- .FORMULA Property
- .NUMBERFORMAT Property
- FONT.BOLD, UNDERLINE or ITALIC Properties
- Exercise 02b – Question
- Exercise 02b – Answer
The Cells Object
Section three explores the differences and similarities between accessing a cell through the Range object and the new Cells object, which can now access cells using row, column coordinates! This is useful when utilizing numeric loops and variables in the next sections.
- The Cells Object
- Using Column Letters instead of Numbers
- Using Cells Positionally within a Range
- Affecting ALL Cells in a Worksheet
- Exercise 03 – Question
- Exercise 03 – Answer
- Using Range Object with Cells Object
- Cells Quiz
Variables open up the possibilities in any programming language. You don’t have to store information in worksheet cells every time. Sometimes it’s better to store a date, string of text or even numbers inside of ‘nicknames’ called variables to contain or manipulate temporary data. They’re super fun and useful!
- Intro to Variables
- Declaring Variables – Variable Types
- Declaring Variables – Types Demo
- Concatenation – Joining Two Or More Strings!
- BONUS – Date Math Fun!
- Exercise 04 – Question
- Exercise 04 – Answer
- Calling a Procedure from Another
- Public and Private Variables
- Using Constants
- BONUS! Passing Variables to Another Procedure – ByVal and ByRef
- Variables Quiz
Toolbars and Menus
You’re no better than your tools, so let’s take a look at the Visual Basic Editor and all the wonderful things you can do once you know how to use it!
- File Menu walkthrough
- Edit Menu walkthrough
- View Menu walkthrough
- View Menu2 – Watch Window, Locals Window and Immediate Window
- Watch Window Wonders!
- Insert and Format Menus
- Debug Menu (Important!)
- Run and Tools Menus
- Toolbars Quiz
Super Important Tools and Excel Logic
This section covers all the tricks you’ll need to begin automating and really setting your programs in motion. Enjoy deliciously exciting experiments into IF/THEN statements, to create a fork in your procedures based on custom conditions. Learn how to determine the last row or column in order to set a cell section OR even to know which is the next row to automatically add new data to. That and much more!
- Determining the Last Row in your Data Set
- Determining the Last Column in your Data Set
- Determining the Next Row in your Data Set
- Recording a Macro
- BONUS! – Dynamic Sorting!
- Absolute vs Relative References
- Using With and End With
- Comparison Operators in Excel VBA
- If Then Statement
- Using Is Not Equal To (<>)
- Logical Operator, NOT
- Exercise 06a – Question
- Exercise 06a – Answer
- If, Then, Else Statement
- If, Then, ElseIF Statement. . .
- Comparitive Operators with Text and Numbers!
- Use If Then Statements in a One-Liner of code
- Using GOTO and Labels
- Select Case as Alternative to IF THEN Statements
- Message Box with Yes and No Buttons
- Exercise 06b – Question
- Exercise 06b – Answer
- Relative Positioning using Offset
- BONUS – User Defined Functions 101
- BONUS – UDF Lesson 2
- Super Important Info Quiz
Loops and Report Writing Basics
Learn how to loop through a data set to go way beyond the scope of a simple VLookup type search. How about searching AND making changes, or grabbing several items along the way based on custom criteria? Sound difficult? It’s a breeze. Check it out!
- Intro to Loops; the For Next Loop
- Fun with our For Next Loop
- Beginning our first Report using Loops
- Using an InputBox
- Adding InputBox to Our First Report to make it Dynamic
- Add a Button to Open Our Report
- Add a Cool Looking Button or Image to Open Report
- Our First Printable Report part 1 – Declaring and Setting the Sheets
- Printable Report Part 2 – Getting Items On Report Sheet
- Printable Report Part 3 – Clearing Last Report
- Printable Report Part 4 – Ensuring Visibility and Autoselect Report Sheet
- Exercise 07a – Question
- Exercise 07a – Answer
- Using PrintPreview Automatically
- Using PrintOut to Send Directly to Default Printer
- Handling Debug Error When Cancelling InputBox
- For Loop Going Backwards using STEP
- The FOR EACH Loop
- FOR EACH Loop – Practical Examples
- Exercise 07b – Question
- Exercise 07b – Answer
- Intro to DO LOOPS
- DO Until
- Loop Until
- DO While
- Loop While
- EXIT DO – Multiple Exits using your own Criteria along the Way!
- BONUS – Loop Through Multiple Files in a Folder and Scrape Data From Each
- Loops and Reports Quiz
EVENTS: Worksheet Events made Easy
Learn all about Worksheet Events – triggers made from within a specific worksheet. You can trigger a macro to run when a certain cell or group of cells are clicked, double clicked, or maybe when a sheet is de-selected, you need it to auto-hide? Need to prevent users from adding a new sheet? This is going to be fun!
- Intro to Worksheet Events and Selection_Change
- Worksheet Activate Event
- Worksheet Deactivate Event
- BeforeDelete Event – for Worksheet Deletion
- BeforeDoubleClick Event – Trigger a Macro when Double Clicking
- BeforeRightClick Event – Trigger a Macro when Right-Clicking
- Calculate Event
- Exercise 08a – Question
- Exercise 08a – Answer
- How to Disable Events on the Workbook
- Intro to Change Event
- Change Event with EnableEvents toggle – Avoid endless loop!
- Change Event Triggered with Custom Range Using Intersect
- FollowHyperlinks Event
- Final Thoughts on Worksheet Events and Review Other Events
- Exercise 08b – Question
- Exercise 08b – Answer
- Worksheet Events Quiz
Did you know you could set up macros to trigger based on workbook wide events?!
Want to invisibly log the user’s name and date/time every time the workbook is opened? Make a special popup messagebox appear on certain or all sheet changes. Workbook events are powerful.
- Workbook Open
- Workbook Activate
- Before Save
- After Save
- Before Close
- Before Print
- Exercise 09 – Question
- Exercise 09 – Answer
- Sheet Activate
- Delete, DoubleClick, RightClick, Calculate, Change
- Follow Hyperlink
ActiveX Controls on Worksheets
Adding CommandButtons, ComboBoxes (dropdown menus), ListBoxes, and many other ActiveX controls can really make your program POP! There’s a lot you can do with these, and each one has many, many triggers you can manipulate. Want to select ALL the text in a textbox when you click into it? Want to automatically Disable and gray out certain controls when conditions are met? Want to set up data entry and calculation on button click (but first to check a few conditions?).
Meet your new best friend. ActiveX Controls.
- Activex Controls vs Forms Controls
- Button Click – Wage Calculator
- Keydown Event
- BONUS: Capturing Shift, Alt, Ctrl or some combination using the Shift variable
- KeyPress Event
- MouseMove Event
- MouseMove Event with Application.Statusbar – fun and useful
- MouseUp and MouseDown Events – Left, Middle, & Rightclick, Shift, Alt & Ctrl
- GotFocus and LostFocus Events
- Use a Checkbox for its VALUE
- Checkbox Event Without a Button
- LinkedCell Property with a Checkbox
- Option Buttons Intro – What is an Option Button and Grouping
- Grouping, Alignment and Aesthetics for Controls
- Homemade Quiz using Option Buttons and a Command Button
- Compliance Checker for your Forms or Quizzes Part 1
- Compliance check part 2
- SpinButton with Cell A1
- SpinButtons with Textboxes and Numbers
- SpinButton BONUS – Move Textbox Position with SpinButton
- SpinButton with Dates in a Textbox
- Activex “Label” Control – Basics
- ComboBox – Fill with ListFillRange
- Creating a Dynamic Range
- ComboBox – How to use Multiple Columns
- Using .ADDITEM to Get Specific items in your Combobox List
- Noteworthy Properties of a Combobox
- Multiple Columns in Combobox with .ADDITEM and List, ListCount etc
- ListBox Basics using Dynamic Range
- Listbox Click event and Dynamic Options
- BONUS – Manipulating and Using Multiselect Items in a Listbox
- ListBox – Referencing Column 0 and 1 in a cell Dynamically!
- Dynamic ListBoxes Using .ADDITEM and More
- Make and Utilize INVISIBLE Columns – Special Trick!
- Using a Scroll Bar on a worksheet
- Pictures on a Worksheet, plus using FollowHyperlink Method
- Toggle Button
- A Brief Note on Alternate, 3rd Party Controls
Userforms - the best thing. EVER.
If it sounds like I’m enthusiastic, that’s because I AM! Userforms can take your program to the next level, giving you a new profound amount of control.
Did you know you can make a form popup that can call up other forms, control all procedures and bring up reports, all the while hosting lots of ActiveX controls that help you manage, manipulate, update or append new data. Keeping in mind, you can actually edit or add to sheets that are completely hidden to the end user! WHAT?! Yep. It’s amazing and so much fun.
- Userform – Hide, Show and Unload
- Sample Database and Creating a Data Entry Form
- Fill Status combobox with Rowsource when Userform starts – 2 methods
- New Employee Data Entry Form!
- Format Textbox Numbers as Numerals, Clearing out Form upon Submission
- Set the Tab Order for Userform Controls
- Set Default Values to Make Data Entry Easier
- Avoid Duplicate Employee ID and other Fun Automation Tricks
- Edit Mode for Employee Database – Part 1
- Edit Mode for Employee Database – Part 2
- Edit Mode Pt 3 – Adding Automation and Save Button
- BONUS – Refreshing the RowSource After Updating Data!
- BONUS – Combobox by Last Name Instead of EmpID
- BONUS – Search Name and ID
- Userform Report with Filters – Part 1
- Userform Report with Filters – Part 2
- Applying the Dynamic Filters to Reports
- Clear out Last Report
- Report Generation and Aesthetics, Headers, Footers, Repeat Rows etc.
- Advanced Exercise – Review of Objectives
- Advanced Exercise 01 – Solution
- Advanced Exercise 02 – Solution
- Advanced Exercise 03 and 04 – Solutions
- Advanced Exercise BONUS A and B – Solutions
- Advanced Exercise BONUS C Automate the Workflow for Efficiency – Solutions
- Concluding Thoughts. . .
BONUS Section - VBA Functions
Here’s where I show you some additional features that are just amazing, but don’t always have a nice place to file away. Or I got asked a random question and it merited a video in the Bonus section. Fun!
- InStr Function – Search for Text Within Other Text
- The EVALUATE Function – Mac-Daddy of all functions
- Sum Function in Excel VBA – EASY!
- Count Function in VBA
- BONUS LECTURE
And of Course, Your Bonuses…
1. Excel VBA Master Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet
It’s no secret that knowing keyboard shortcuts can drastically cut down the time it takes to get stuff done.
Our new cheat sheet now comes with more efficiency-boosting keyboard shortcuts (for both PC and Mac) than anywhere else, including hidden (undocumented) shortcuts that aren’t listed online or elsewhere!
2. BONUS Images Pack
We’ve put together a Bonus pack of Mouse Cursors, Icons and Background Images that you can use to make Buttons and Userforms look infinitely more professional as well as several mouse cursors for customized hover effects!
We’ll show you exactly how to maximize images using Dan’s imaging secrets in Excel to shave off loads of learning time.
3. Limited Discount Offer
We want to say “Thank You” for taking time away from your busy day to look at this page with a special discount.
If you order using this order page, I’m going not only going to give you all the bonuses previously mentioned, but I’m also including a built-in coupon code for 20% off The Ultimate Excel VBA Course if you use the links on this sales page!
But Dan, How Do I Know It’ll Work for Me?
First, let’s address who this will NOT work for…
This course is NOT for you if…
❌you’re not interested in learning, you just want to immediately post a very specific macro you want somebody else to write for you
❌you just want someone to do your homework for you or answer quiz questions for you…
❌if you can’t sit still for 10 to 15 minutes at a time
On the flip side:
This course is right for you if you…
✅ are someone who wants to learn Automation secrets in Excel VBA.
✅ are complete newbies and/or students looking for a refresher or Reference tool, to pick and choose relevant lessons for their projects.
✅ have NO prior programming knowledge that’s ok – it’s not needed.
✅ are ready to automate your repetitive tasks with over 30.5 hrs of real-world examples, exercises, projects, games and quizzes, this is for you.
✅ use Excel for PC or Mac… we teach BOTH!
✅ want to get the edge at work; for your boss to think you’re working late or are extremely fast at your job!
Here’s What Happens When You Click The Button, Complete the Payment, and Join
1. You’ll see a thank you page which you can immediately exit (nothing important here)
3. You’ve now got personal support from myself (Dan) and other students in our course forum, for as long as you need/want our help…
4. You watch and participate with our training, try all the exercises, projects, games, mid-lecture challenges, put in the work, and then you start looking at everything from a different perspective. You’ll start seeing opportunities for automation and new solutions everywhere!
Click on the Button and Complete Your Payment For Instant Access to Our Excel VBA Training
In case you skipped down here without reading anything else. Here’s the offer:
We’re going to provide you with ALL the Excel VBA training you need to write code from scratch that saves you time and effort and makes you an Excel Ninja…
This includes 30+ hours of video training along with tons of Unique Excel Projects, Games and Exercises, and a myriad of Mid-Lecture Challenges, Hundreds of Powerful, ready-to-use VBA code examples that you can use out of the box.
Every section comes with both the Ready-To-Follow-Along Clean workbooks as well as the Completed Excel workbooks!
This training program will help you streamline your work and the work of others and make you indispensable to your company!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Is the Course?
We currently have over 30.5 hours of progressive on-demand video that you can view anytime you want and from any device that can load a website..
I’m a beginner and I’ve never done programming, is this really for me?
YES! We specifically designed the course in a way that complete beginners can follow along and learn everything they need in a progressive, easy to learn style, while at the same time, making it engaging for advanced and ‘guru’ level students as well.
No matter what your level, you’ll learn new tricks as well as get new ideas, fun challenges, exercises, games and new ways to think about things you may already be familiar with.
Do you have support for Excel for Mac?
YES! We’ve recently done a complete overhaul of our course and we now include full support for Mac user who are learning Excel VBA, including specific Mac control lectures, form control lectures (since ActiveX controls won’t work on Mac) and even side-by-side keyboard shortcut overlays for Windows and Mac.
Most of the topics are identical for a Mac user, so don’t worry!
Join The Ultimate Excel VBA Course Today and
Learn to Put Excel On Auto-Pilot
Click the button and complete your investment on the next page for instant access to all the training you’ll need to make Excel “Do Your Work For You”…
The ExcelVbaIsfun guarantee:
- 30-day no questions asked money back period
- Use your new skills immediately as you learn.
Lifetime Access for a one-time fee
All courses come with a 30-day money back guarantee.